Saturday, September 12, 2026

A Good Place To Rest



Movin and grovin, movin and grovin, movin and grovin... 

REST!

Scripture: (KJV Matthew 11:28), “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest".

A Good Place To Rest

(Music and lyrics by Lee Waire, Leap Over Walls, copyright 2005)


In lush places…In The Son,

Where grass is greener than green. 

Where life is fun, by the sparkling waters,

Drink and bathe and play.

Take a few moments to rest, from your whirlwind day.

I rest it all in Jesus, He’s My Friend.

He gives me courage to run a race, that without Him, I could not win!

More than a companion, more than words express. Come revive and restore in…This is a good place to rest.

With a Friend to talk to, A Friend who really cares. A Friend who loves you, even as Himself.

This place of rest is yours to explore. The door to it always stands ajar. 

For you, a good place to rest.

Rest in Jesus

He’s your friend.

(Additional lyrics in Leap Over Walls, available on Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment